November 25, 2013

mason jar speaker - say whaaat?




Christmas is just one quick month away guys! I have yet to even begin to start my Christmas shopping, but I think I might have this one covered pretty easily this year (and lucky for me because I’m a bit of a last minute shopper!). UncommonGoods has so many unique and personalised gifts (check these out!), there is something perfect for everyone. Many items are made by hand by artists and designers, or made from recycled or upcycled materials. So yeah, it’s right up my alley.

This mason jar speaker amplifier is so simple, yet so genius. It actually fills the room with music and is easy to take anywhere. It turns on automatically when you connect with whatever device you want to use, and you control the volume from your device as well. I can’t wait use it this summer for a picnic at the park, or laying on the dock at the cottage. So perfect! The coolest part is that it works as an amp too! I suggest pairing it with this cool pick punch for the musician on your list. For tons of other Christmas gift ideas, click here.

Happy holiday shopping guys and gals! 

*this is a sponsored post. all opinions are my own
follow on BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER//FACEBOOK//PINTEREST

3 comments:

Leah said...

Such a cool idea!

cleartheway said...

Well, I've never seen this before. Really cute!

Cara said...

Love this idea, so cute!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com